Join this incredible experience located in the south of the country while you trek and discover mountains and glaciers! Definitely a must for adventurers in need of adrenaline.
Los Glaciares National Park is located in the southwest of the province of Santa Cruz, it has an area of 726,927 hectares and was created to preserve an extensive area of continental ice and glaciers, the southern Andean-Patagonian forest and the Patagonian steppe. Because of its beauty, its glaciological and geomorphological interest and endangered fauna species, in 1981, UNESCO declared it a World Heritage Site, becoming the first National Park to obtain this mention.
Every summer, our trekkers meet our mountain guides to explore our world class trails (and private paths..!), through magical forests and crystal lakes in an epic Patagonia adventure.
• Trekk through private paths and discover mountains and glaciers
• Visit the famous Perito Moreno glacier, know it´s history and myth
• Surround yourself with the incredible Patagonia´s landscape
• Hike on a private glacier
• Sail aboard an exclusive gourmet cruise
• Visit the trekking Capital: El Chaltén, ideal destination for walking lovers
• March the famous trails of Los Glaciares national park, mount Fitz Roy and Laguna Torre accompanied by the very best mountain guides
• Enjoy accommodation in a secluded lodge
• Be at one with nature in one of the most beautiful places in the world!