Immerse yourself in the town of Molinos, a National Historic Site, situated in the Calchaqui Valleys of Salta, near Route 40. It’s irregular layout streets, its typical red clay houses with galleries, the wooden gates from old shops , give it a colonial, simple and picturesque air.
It is the ideal place to taste high altitude wines and experience the culture, crafts, and traditions of the native communities who inhabit the area since before colonization. Take a guided cooking class with Margarita, enjoy a gourmet pic-nic in the Acsibi Caves and explore hidden lagoons with your native hosts.
Discover the lives of an ancestral community. Are you ready for a heart warming experience?
- Dance to a peña folclórica in Salta
- Explore the lovely cobbled streets of Molinos
- Enjoy activities with your local hosts, learn about their culture and traditions
- Have lunch at a high altitude vineyard
- Trek to a mystical lagoon
- Be moved by incredible “ alien like” formations
- Share with a master weaver and be impressed with her creations
- Enjoy a leisure private picnic with incredible landscapes