Boasting the highest number of ten-goal players in the sport, Argentina has long been regarded as the mecca of polo. “The Open” is the world’s fifth-oldest polo competition (it celebrated its 120th anniversary in 2013) and one of the most important international tournaments on the planet. Think Wimbledon for horses! Glamorous crowds flock to the event to watch the world’s top polo horses and players fight for glory before celebrating at glittering parties in the capital’s most exclusive bars and clubs.
Learn the basics or perfect your passion for “Polo” from professional players. All skill levels will spark intense games, which conclude with a friendly drink or an asado at the Club House. Experience life on a real Argentine estancia and finally live the dream of playing polo in a Top Family polo Club!. This programme will include being part of the Club for a few days, practicing and playing on actual export-level horses, on high quality fields, in a top quality private polo club with mid to high handicap professional players as both teammates and instructors.
- Become a polo player in a private class by a professional.
- Experience the spectacular Argentine Open Polo Championship Final!
- Explore the vibrant and colorful streets of Buenos Aires.
- Learn on polo horses breeding and training.
- Visit a metal & jewel artists workshop, creator of the Polo “ Triple Crown” for the Polo Championship 2013.
- Attend a sensuous Tango performance and learn how to tango.
- Delight yourself with Argentina’s famous cuisine: asado.